Friday, June 19, 2009
Summer Fun
Even though it is not officially summer the heat has settled in here in Tucson. We have been enjoying the sunny days outside with lots of summer fun. Klay isn't a huge fan of our pool, but Keegan enjoys it and has decided to name it (actually, the giraffe pictured below) "Velma." She loves Velma lots and lots...it's pretty silly! Klay is more of a fan of our water table, especially when I fill it up with ice for him to play with. He also like the water hose a ton...just a slow trickle for him to drink from and he is one happy camper. Along with the summer temps comes his first big boy haircut. This is actually his third cut, but his first one that makes him look bigger. Looking at it now I wish I would have gotten it even shorter!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment