
Alright, if you aren't into sort of mushy stuff then stop reading now. But, if you are then this might be just your thing. It just amazes me at Klay's reaction to his big sister, Keegan. You would think that I might be used to it by now...after 7 months, but I'm not. He is so funny! He responds so much to her...even when she is waking from a nap, and I have him downstairs...he hears her voice on the monitor and starts smiling, laughing, and bouncing around. When she wakes up (either in the morning or after a nap) he cannot wait for me to open her door, and he actually is straining his neck to see exactly where she is. Now, he is a Mommy's boy right at this point in time, but there are many days when I can't do anything to make him calm down but just leave it to Keegan to walk into the room talking in her super high-pitched voice, being really rough with him, and he starts talking, smiling and squawking away. It is so neat to see this interaction so early on. I am hoping it is one of those things that I will always just smile about because it is just so, so sweet, and it is neat to witness such an incredible bond between them!
No comments:
Post a Comment