I absolutely cannot believe that Thanksgiving is now over and Christmas is on its way. Wow, what a fast November! Our really good friends, Heath and Andrea (along with their boys Heath and Haydan) came out from Austin to visit us in Tucson. I have been looking forward to this for a long time because we don't see them too often so it's a treat to actually get to spend some quality time together. They arrived on Wednesday evening to a very excited Keegan who had been asking all day if they were here yet. We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving Day together...Kevin smoked a turkey all day plus all the rest of the good stuff! Friday Andrea and I got to go workout together, and the boys got to play some golf. The rest of the time was just spent playing, laughing, and talking. We all had a great long week/end together, and I was very sad to see them go but am excited to see them again in the near future!
What we are thankful for this year:
Keegan: carrots, broccoli, school, and family
Klay: I will speak for him and say food
Kevin: healthy family, a good/stable job, relationship with God
Kelli: wonderful husband, healthy kiddos, being content, friends
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are so glad that ya'll had such a great time. Can't wait to see you this weekend. We are thankful for blogs that keep us up with what's happening with our babies!!!
Post a Comment