Thursday, September 4, 2008
First Day of Preschool
Well, the first day of preschool was a success. Keegan enjoyed herself and showed me her painting of an apple when I came to pick her up. She was all over the place trying to show me things, and when I finally got her out (because Klay was a little upset) she told me that she was a big 3 year old. Her teacher, Miss Janice, said that Keegan did well and that every year she has one student that could/would handle the class if she or her assistant were absent. And yes...that would be Keegan. She just laughed about it, and I am thinking either born leader or know it all/bossy girl. Oh well...Keegan is stubborn in her thinking (I don't know where she would get that!) so hopefully, this will carry over into her later life. Miss Janice also told me that she had to let Keegan know that she was the teacher and she would help the other kids, and Keegan said "well, I am just trying to help everyone." All in all, it was a great day for her, and she can't wait to go back. This month they are learning about apples and doing different projects centered around that theme...I am sure Keegan will be full of information for me as time goes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I know she will be a good teacher someday. Classroom or not!!
I love being able to check this ever so often to catch up on what's happening with all of you.
Nana
Post a Comment