Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out-smarting Mom

Just one more piece of information on Keegan...I know...it's never-ending! She has her yellow blankie that means everything to her. She sleeps with it, sniffs it, takes it in the car, and it apparently smells like vanilla (hmmm). Anyhow, I thought that the blankie would be a great thing to take away if needed for discipline purposes...it is so special to her. Well, it did get taken away, and she was upset because she didn't get it at night and she "needed to sniff it." BUT, the next day after she had gotten it back I asked her if she wanted to take it with us in the car. To my amazement (because we take this in the car ALL the time) she said "no, Mom, I am just fine without it!" So, now I am wondering what her little brain is thinking...maybe she is hoping I won't take it away again if she acts like she doesn't care about it! She is always keeping me on my toes!

No comments: